redbreast meaning in Hindiredbreast sentence in Hindi
• एक प्रकार की पक्षी
- Yes, lovable old robin redbreasts, in their thousands.
- It reminded me of someone trying to be Robin Redbreast.
- Most anglers use light spinning tackle to catch redbreast sunfish.
- This whiskey was produced using using distillate sourced from the Robin Redbreast.
- As a result, production of Redbreast whiskey moved from Dublin to Cork.
- Redbreast sunfish mainly consume immature aquatic insects.
- The redbreast population has suffered greatly; it has been the flathead's favorite meal.
- Before this word was introduced to the English-speaking world, " robin redbreast.
- Various species of fish, including redbreast sunfish, eels, and trout, inhabit it.
- The nickname is a reference to the former name of the European robin " redbreast ".
- small Old World songbird with a reddish breast
synonyms：, , ,