redcoat meaning in Hindiredcoat sentence in Hindi
• अँग्रेज सैनिक
- But Martin wasn't engaging British redcoats of the 1770s.
- It's not like the redcoats are coming to dinner.
- The reenactments include the battles with the redcoats on Lexington Green.
- No such adjustments were on hand when they faced the redcoats.
- Redcoats provide entertainment, organise activities, and act as hosts.
- Cunningham and the redcoats systematically burn the Clan's crofts.
- On discovering that Breck has a money belt full of Redcoats.
- New France, now Quebec, fell to British redcoats in 1759.
- One shot from a musket and down goes the Redcoat.
- Most of the redcoat re-enactors are from America.
- British soldier; so-called because of his red coat (especially during the American Revolution)