recidivate meaning in Hindi
• पुनः पतन होना
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Connections youth also took three times longer to recidivate than those in the comparison group.
- Long term imprisonment with the intention to incapacitate is often used by criminal justice systems against recidivate.
- Furthermore, inmates who receive aftercare ( treatment after imprisonment ) have an even greater chance of not recidivating.
- Dealing with drugs is more likely for the individual to be recidivated and go back to jail within three years.
- Basically, state officials are saying it's OK for people to recidivate, as long as it's not on their watch ."
- Findings indicate psychopathic prisoners have a 2.5 time higher probability of being released from jail than undiagnosed ones, even though they are more likely to recidivate.
- No statistically significant differences in sex crime rearrest rates over a 4-year followup period were found, as 19 percent of the extensive notification group sexually recidivated, compared to 12 percent for the limited notification group.
- In his 2004 article, Steven Levitt attributes part of the decline in the crime rate seen beginning in the mid-1990s to the inability of inmates to recidivate as sentences for crimes, especially for repeat offenders, had been greatly increased.
- In a 4.3-year followup, the registry group sexually recidivated ( defined as a new sex crime conviction ) at a rate of 3 percent, compared to the nonregistry group's 3.5-percent recidivism rate.
- The study found that the sex offenders subject to SORN sexually recidivated ( defined as a new Washington state conviction for a felony sex crime ) at a 2-percent rate, while the pre-SORN group recidivated at a 7-percent rate.