recidivist meaning in Hindirecidivist sentence in Hindi
• आवर्ती अपराधी
• फिर से अपराध में फँसने वाला
- The majority's reliance on recidivist statutes is thus unavailing.
- The major function of this is to shut down recidivist crime.
- This is a recidivist vandal who is doing this across wikis.
- There is also provision for an indefinite sentence of recidivist offenders.
- Rollins is a recidivist when it comes to coarsening politics.
- Feel free to re-block in case of any recidivist behaviour.
- Under the policy, recidivists are to be destroyed.
- In fact, the Bronx Order of Oenological Recidivists is stronger than ever.
- I've often wondered how Parcells could defend such a recidivist slug.
- Secondly, Clinton is at this point a recidivist.
- someone who lapses into previous undesirable patterns of behavior
- someone who is repeatedly arrested for criminal behavior (especially for the same criminal behavior)