raze meaning in Hindi
[ reiz ] sound:
• नष्ट करना
• निकाल देना
• गिरा देना
• परास्त करना
• खींच निकालना
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Clearly it's impossible to raze all public housing developments.
- Jacob cajoled officials to visit the building before they razed it.
- Downtown slums were razed to clear the way for office buildings.
- Whole swaths of the city are being razed for new construction.
- Perhaps as many as 100 dwellings appeared to have been razed.
- Saturday, Davenport had just about razed Hingis's house.
- That is why modern doctrine sees no point in razing cities.
- Rights groups claim Turkey has razed villages considered hideouts for rebels.
- Xinhua said more old buildings would be razed on the site.
- Factories, homes and entire neighborhoods were razed around the city.