promissory note meaning in Hindi
• वचन पत्र
• प्रतिज्ञा पत्र
|promissory: तमस्सुक प्रतिज्ञा|
|note: शब्द छोटी चिठ्ठी|
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- In exchange for loans, they can give bonds, promissory notes or mortgages.
- They had very big exposure to promissory notes, and bad commercial loans.
- Cinemark's shareholders will get an additional $ 15 million in promissory notes.
- The promissory note, the couple said, had not been insured after all.
- Buyers typically finance their cars with promissory notes at 18 percent interest.
- The promissory notes rose 1 . 3 reais to 22 . 90.
- But if that's true, why sign promissory notes in the first place?
- He has refused to comment on the promissory notes during the campaign.
- The community development district has issued two promissory notes to cover costs.
- Major liabilities : Credit union promissory note, $ 15, 001-$ 50, 000.