promisingly meaning in Hindipromisingly sentence in Hindi
• आशाजनक ढंग से
- The day's opening singles match started promisingly for Capriati.
- De Burca's foray into writing did not begin promisingly.
- "The Pursuit of Happiness " percolates promisingly.
- Despite the hype, Alagna's career began promisingly.
- On balance, Annan's tenure has begun promisingly.
- The real shame is that the day started so promisingly.
- 2004 started promisingly with Witt being named in the emerging Brian Smith.
- Indeed, it starts promisingly, then begins to meander and never stops.
- Thursday had not begun so promisingly for the Democrats.
- The book begins very promisingly with Adams in Panama.