promisor meaning in Hindipromisor sentence in Hindi
- In unilateral contracts, the promisor seeks acceptance by performance from the promisee.
- The promisor has maximum protection and the promisee has maximum risk in this scenario.
- This liability can never exceed the amount that the promisor owes under the contract.
- The person manifesting intent is the Promisor.
- Essentially, once a promisee begins performance, an option contract is implicitly created between the promisor and the promisee.
- Consequently, the debtor is still liable for the whole amount, as he cannot force the promisor to accept less.
- Once the promisee performed completely, consideration is satisfied and a contract is formed and only the promisor is bound to his promise.
- So, if a promisee provides 99 % of the performance sought, the promisor could then revoke without any remedy for the promisee.
- What if a promisor ( A ) orally agreed to supply grain to a promisee ( B ), but failed to do so?
- Well, the first gavels haven't even fallen in the new legislative session yet, and the promisors already are two-stepping.
- a person who makes a promise