panoplies meaning in Hindi
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- He also took on Dole on a panoply of issues.
- Tea time offers a whole new panoply of romantic possibilities.
- They attract a panoply of important actors by offering them challenging roles.
- The parallel civil registration bestows a panoply of secular benefits and responsibilities.
- "There's a whole panoply of reasons,"
- Bad guy using a panoply of four-letter words?
- Media reports have presented a panoply of solutions, although always sourced anonymously.
- Some advertisers are opting for a panoply of references.
- The movie lacks Dickens'multilayered social themes and rich panoply of characters.
- NATO has a panoply of aircraft designed for finding and destroying such vehicles.