panoptic meaning in Hindi
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- The panoptic cell was therefore the opposite of a dungeon.
- Imagine playing king of the hill on a lunar landscape under panoptic surveillance.
- Stanley produced a'Panoptic Stereoscope'in 1855, which was financially successful.
- Most theme parks, shopping malls and megastores maintain a system of surreptitious panoptic surveillance.
- Panoptic theory has other wide-ranging impacts for surveillance in the digital era as well.
- He describes Anthony Burgess'" panoptic suavity, his chuckling insouciance, his word-perfect putdowns ."
- Instead of looking at panoptic forms of control, he became interested in how people use information to think about themselves.
- Magazine as " panoptic in scope and fairly timeless, interjecting frills and fantasy elements into solid, warm musicianship ".
- Certeau uses the vantage from the World Trade Center in New York to illustrate the idea of a panoptic, unified view.
- By breaking logical perspectives I create illusions of impossible spaces, non-places that shift the viewpoint to the panoptic ."
- broad in scope or content; "across-the-board pay increases"; "an all-embracing definition"; "blanket sanctions against human-rights violators"; "an invention with broad applications"; "a panoptic study of Soviet nationality"- T.G.Winner; "granted him wide powers"
synonyms：across-the-board, all-embracing, all-encompassing, all-inclusive, blanket, broad, encompassing, extensive, wide
- including everything visible in one view; "a panoptic aerial photograph of the missile base"; "a panoptic stain used in microscopy"