overbearing meaning in Hindioverbearing sentence in Hindi
- Darbo has Roseanne's laugh and overbearing mannerisms down pat.
- To many inside the operation, Payne was overbearing and overconfident.
- I felt he was overbearing : He was just too much,
- They also announce the playfully overbearing surrealist logic that reigns beyond.
- Nevertheless, Douglas wryly observed that Fincher could sometimes be overbearing.
- He found his older brother, James, stubborn and overbearing.
- One parent after another spoke of overbearing coaches, obsessed kids.
- Allen also knows how the media can be relentless and overbearing.
- She could be overbearing and demanding, but not with that.
- His perspective is sharp, his voice strong without being overbearing.
- expecting unquestioning obedience; "the timid child of authoritarian parents"; "insufferably overbearing behavior toward the waiter"
- having or showing arrogant superiority to and disdain of those one views as unworthy; "some economists are disdainful of their colleagues in other social disciplines"; "haughty aristocrats"; "his lordly manners were offensive"; "walked with a prideful swagger"; "very sniffy about breaches of etiquette"; "his mother eyed my clothes with a supercilious air"; "a more swaggering mood than usual"- W.L.Shirer
synonyms：, , , , , , ,