moustached meaning in Hindimoustached sentence in Hindi
• मूछों वाला
- White-bearded and moustached, Dickson often wore a cowboy hat.
- Jowled and moustached, the Polish attacker had a Ch�teauroux in the second division.
- They are presumably related to the Moustached tamarin.
- The blue-moustached bee-eater is a rainforest bird usually found singly.
- The video for the song featured a bushy-moustached cowboy in Las Vegas.
- These objects depict a moustached man wearing a helmet that features two head-ornaments.
- An alternative name is the "'moustached parakeet "'depending on subspecies.
- After a while the moustached groom even lounged dreamily with his head cradled in his wife's lap.
- For the past three years, the husky moustached Tejero has been allowed to spend most days away from prison.
- Zatar, 42, moustached and bemused, watched it all with an expression that seems perpetually on the cusp of a smile.