mousse meaning in Hindi
[ mu:s ] sound:mousse sentence in Hindi
- No tattoos, no mousse, no Armani suits are required.
- She coated the molded chocolate mousse using a new paint gun.
- The perfect dessert for such a meal is a mango mousse.
- To assemble torte : Reserve some white chocolate mousse for decoration.
- Spread most of the white chocolate mousse between layers of cake.
- Instant Milk Chocolate Mousse : Substitute milk chocolate for bittersweet chocolate.
- Instant White Chocolate Mousse : Substitute white chocolate for bittersweet chocolate.
- Satisfied, we found headed for home, eating chocolate mousse.
- Spoon the mousse into individual parfait glasses, coupes or wineglasses.
- How did Fassel end up swapping his Giants cap for mousse?
- toiletry consisting of an aerosol foam used in hair styling
- a light creamy dish made from fish or meat and set with gelatin
- a rich, frothy, creamy dessert made with whipped egg whites and heavy cream
- apply a styling gel to; "she mousses her hair"