• गलत खर्च किया हुआ
misspent meaning in Hindimisspent sentence in Hindi
- The two probes were merged as evidence of misspent funds mounted.
- There wasn't a penny that was misspent ."
- We hold the board members personally liable for any misspent money,
- The Brooklyn boyhood of Yabo Yablonsky was misspent in fine style.
- George W . Bush's misspent youth is under scrutiny.
- Much of EU contributions aimed at modernizing those industries was misspent.
- An audit suggests the army misspent hundreds of millions of dollars.
- Despite his survival, critics say his tenure has been misspent.
- Chick released nearly 30 reports uncovering misspent stimulus funds totaling millions.
- Somewhere in my misspent youth I was taught that travel is broadening.