• बरबाद करना
• अनुचित व्यय करना
• बेजा ख्रर्च करना
• गलत खर्च करना
misspends meaning in Hindimisspends sentence in Hindi
- What's the vaule of youth if not to misspend?
- What's the value of youth if not to misspend?
- Sanctions should be imposed against Medicaid contractors that misspend the public money, the auditor recommended.
- Wealthy nations are cutting aid budgets in part because they argue the United Nations misspends its funds.
- I wanted to get back to the stuff I misspend money on right now, not hypothetical future squanderings.
- But hopefully they won't misspend ours _ or we'll have to transmogrify them ."
- It is certainly possible to misspend your money and end up with a sound system compromised by a weak link.
- A second possible point of agreement is that we should no longer give money to governments we know will steal or misspend it.
- But as a matter of law they are entitled to some compensation for their travails and if they misspend it, so be it.
- Salinas had claimed that a law passed by congress in 1985 making it illegal to misspend money from the secret fund was unconstitutional because it violated presidential privilege.