manful meaning in Hindi
[ 'mænful ] sound:manful sentence in Hindi
- And dialogue bristling with manful military authority : " Let's not waste any more time.
- The Archbishop was accused of fusing ethnic stereotypes and English, but manful Greeks, we are Orthodox Christians ".
- He is the first to admit it, more manful in his post-game discourse than he was against the Bulls.
- In 2008, Bobby and Mark Knox of Clanton Alabama laid claim to the speedway when they purchased it in an auction from Manful.
- Every time Alan tries a manful stride into the jungle of sex, his two left feet turn the attempt into a trip-and-stumble.
- As for Pitt, who is endlessly watchable _ though that isn't news _ he does a manful job with the Belfast accent the role requires.
- But instead of making a private phone call to explain away his political operation's criticisms, wouldn't it be more manful of Romney to publicly disavow the letters that went out over his signature?
- William Goldman's screenplay stirs up plenty of excitement on that front and also sets up a manful camaraderie between a legendary hunter ( Michael Douglas ) and the officer ( Val Kilmer ) running the rail project.
- The story can then narrow its focus to the manful camaraderie of Remington ( Michael Douglas ), a legendary hunter, and Lt . Col John Patterson ( Val Kilmer ), who leads the British team racing other nations to complete the first railroad across the continent.
- possessing qualities befitting a man
- characteristic of a man; "a deep male voice"; "manly sports"
synonyms：, , ,