maneuverability meaning in Hindimaneuverability sentence in Hindi
- Ironically, Hayes'offense favored the same kind of maneuverability.
- The addition of Carney gives Coach Jim Schoenfeld some intriguing maneuverability.
- However, there isn't much room for financial maneuverability.
- This allows greater range maneuverability which can result in better precision.
- It features excellent maneuverability and low draft suitable for shallow waters.
- Despite this, the airplane's maneuverability is relatively poor.
- Was it motivated by maneuverability or the mixed speed mission profile?
- He again reiterates the two issues : Air superiority and maneuverability.
- A high level of maneuverability requires a low level of stability.
- In addition, they were slow and suffered from poor maneuverability.
- the quality of being maneuverable