maneuverable meaning in Hindimaneuverable sentence in Hindi
- A horse is faster and even more maneuverable than a chariot.
- Though large, the Avalanche is surprisingly maneuverable and unexpectedly quiet.
- The more stable the helicopter, the less maneuverable it is.
- With the more maneuverable scooter, he gets through traffic faster.
- This feature is the main reason pump jets are so maneuverable.
- F-14 was not designed to be maneuverable and 2.
- It is, however, much more maneuverable than a Skimmer.
- In 1887, Eddy heard of Woodbridge Davis'maneuverable kites.
- They were not very maneuverable and had a large turning radius.
- The new generation of parachute is faster and more maneuverable.
- capable of maneuvering or changing position; "a highly maneuverable ship"