greengage meaning in Hindigreengage sentence in Hindi
- Alas, France does not export greengages to the United States.
- There is also wide cultivation of plums, especially mirabelles and greengages.
- I've lost much more than greengages ."
- Sir William introduced greengages into Great Britain from France.
- It is planted with greengage and other fruit trees.
- "The greengage is the most bizarre, capricious tree, " Breil said.
- "The greengage's flavor is our only defense, " Salord said.
- The Oxford English Dictionary regards " gage " and " greengage " as synonyms.
- For the last time I gorged on perfect greengages to my heart's content.
- It was based on the novel " Greengage Summer " by Rumer Godden.
- sweet green or greenish-yellow variety of plum