• सब्जी वाला
• सब्ज़ी-तरकारी बेचनेवाला
greengrocer meaning in Hindi
[ 'gri:ngrəʊsə(r) ] sound:greengrocer sentence in Hindi
- Coincidentally, this arrangement is used by greengrocers to stack oranges.
- In other words, Kepler and greengrocers were right all along.
- They had straight greengrocers, straight bank tellers, straight mailmen.
- Greengrocer Steven Thoburn is on trial for dealing in illicit produce.
- Tirana greengrocer Haxhi Meculi said business was good and prices near normal.
- The village is currently visited by a greengrocer and library.
- On Broadway, greengrocers set out pyramids of limes, oranges and apples.
- Greengrocer Steven Thoburn fought the system _ the metric system, that is.
- There is also a greengrocer and 3 hair salons.
- A greengrocer and fish and chip shop have closed and now stand empty.
- a grocer who sells fresh fruits and vegetables