fulgent meaning in Hindifulgent sentence in Hindi
• चमकता हुआ
- In the 1795 96 campaign, his troops defeated Fran�ois de Charette's insurgents near Saint-Fulgent and forced them to flee.
- It isn't in a rush it's 155 minutes long and maturely paced, all pauses and glances and fulgent moments of insight.
- In the final blow, Charette mauled the " Sables d'Olonne " division under Jean Quirin de Mieszkowski in the Battle of Saint-Fulgent on 22 September.
- When he made 1994's " The Underneath, " an under-seen remake of 1949's " Criss Cross, " the fulgent palette and stylistic devices seemed like a break in form.
- "Marrying an abstract distinctly English landscape sensibility that draws on Patrick Heron and Ivon Hitchens with the fierce transatlantic colourism of Hans Hofmann and Nicolas de Sta�l's velvety tachism, Hoida arrives at an intensely personal synthesis, resonating with landscape feeling . " Or as Alan Gouk puts it " his colour is not just thought up in the studio as part of some " non-referential " building kit " or AG again, as above " & . persist, nonetheless, in trying to render fulgent the fuliginous, to make clear things that are tacit and cloudy, that have no name until painted & . . " . . . earthy and realistic, or realistic to the spirit of lyrical or lovely or moody feeling . . . ) . Hoida's is of a more lyrical, European form of Abstract Expressionism.
- shining intensely; "the blazing sun"; "blinding headlights"; "dazzling snow"; "fulgent patterns of sunlight"; "the glaring sun"
synonyms：, , , ,