• खिन्न करना
• दिल तोड़ना
• हतोत्साह करना
• उदास करना
• मन तोड़ना
• उत्साहहीन करना
• हतोत्साहित करना
• हताश करना
dispirit meaning in Hindidispirit sentence in Hindi
- Its intention is to dispirit women and make them so uncomfortable that they leave the service.
- Do not dispirit us with any further petty shows of rancor, bitterness, ill temper.
- This policy only served to alienate, dispirit and demoralize these formerly ardent supporters of the Nationalist movement.
- But the blackout rule, which dispirits Oakland fans, will hurt the Patriots if they fail to sell out.
- Work may be good for the soul, but too much of it wears out our bodies and dispirits our minds.
- If the ransom is paid by a government withdrawing its troops, the terrorist diplomatic victory dispirits the rest of the coalition.
- At first it did not dispirit the team, and a secret ballot was held to decide which climbers should make the first summit attempt.
- Even if it were not to encourage slothfulness and apathy, television's mindlessness kills time, dispirits creativity and annoys, all at the same time.
- Perhaps in understatement, perhaps not to dispirit " through hikers, " it did not give the distance to Georgia, which is perhaps 1, 500-plus miles.
- Three knee surgeries in the past year did not stop her, just as a training regimen of eight-hour days on skis as a teen-ager did not dispirit her.
- lower someone''s spirits; make downhearted; "These news depressed her"; "The bad state of her child''s health demoralizes her"
synonyms：, , , , , ,