dispirited meaning in Hindidispirited sentence in Hindi
- A more disorganized, dispirited and downtrodden bunch you never saw.
- Yet this year, Farr said she senses a dispirited electorate.
- The New Jersey Devils and their coaches are a dispirited bunch.
- But everyone else in this fight seems increasingly dispirited and exhausted.
- Responsible Wealth spokesmen said they were not dispirited by the votes.
- There is a police force that is often dispirited and demoralized.
- But Harrison was dispirited by his experience in the music business.
- Fierstein takes Edna from dispirited but funny to exultant and hilarious.
- I feel very _ what should we say ? _ dispirited,
- Scholes got his second a minute later against a dispirited Everton.
- filled with melancholy and despondency ; "gloomy at the thought of what he had to face"; "gloomy predictions"; "a gloomy silence"; "took a grim view of the economy"; "the darkening mood"; "lonely and blue in a strange city"; "depressed by the loss of his job"; "a dispirited and resigned expression on her face"; "downcast after his defeat"; "feeling discouraged and downhearted"
synonyms：, , , , , , , , ,
- marked by low spirits; showing no enthusiasm; "a dispirited and divided Party"; "reacted to the crisis with listless resignation"