• द्वि स्फीनॉइड
disphenoid meaning in Hindidisphenoid sentence in Hindi
- Each vertex is surrounded by 4 truncated tetrahedral cells in a tetragonal disphenoid vertex figure.
- For example, the tiling in the 3D case of the function is an orientation of the tetragonal disphenoid honeycomb.
- The snub disphenoid can also constructed from the square antiprism by replacing the two square faces by pairs of equilateral triangles.
- Although a regular tetrahedron can not tessellate space alone, this dual has identical disphenoid tetrahedron cells with isosceles triangle faces.
- We also have that a tetrahedron is a disphenoid if and only if the center in the circumscribed sphere and the inscribed sphere coincide.
- The other three polyhedra with this property are the pentagonal dipyramid, the snub disphenoid, and an irregular polyhedron with 12 vertices and 20 triangular faces.
- Because this construction involves the solution to a cubic equation, the snub disphenoid cannot be constructed with a compass and straightedge, unlike the other seven deltahedra.
- The snub disphenoid ( " J " 84 ) is another deltahedron, constructed by replacing the two squares of a square antiprism by pairs of equilateral triangles.
- Spheres centered at the vertices of the snub disphenoid form a cluster that, according to numerical experiments, has the minimum possible Lennard-Jones potential among all eight-sphere clusters.
- The term "'dodecadeltahedron "'is sometimes used to distinguish the bipyramid from the Platonic solid, although in chemistry this term more often refers to the snub disphenoid.