dewy meaning in Hindidewy sentence in Hindi
- Clinique's M Lotion can give you a dewy complexion.
- Their baby had just been born and Thurston was just dewy.
- They seem quite deeply felt, if occasionally dewy-eyed.
- It includes mild profanity and a dewy, leisurely sexual interlude.
- Pat Leahy said that got Ted Kennedy all dewy-eyed,
- Barrymore manages a dewy independence; she seems both fresh and formidable.
- "We're not sort of dewy-eyed ideologues.
- We are not in the slightest bit dewy-eyed about it.
- Makes you look dewy and radiant when applied on a regular basis.
- He attacks by throwing them like boomerangs and swinging them at Dewy.
- wet with dew