deportations meaning in Hindideportations sentence in Hindi
• देश निकाला
• देश से निकालना
- Those children fear deportation because they are still without green cards.
- There is no reason to fear large scale or immediate deportations.
- Undocumented immigrants will be held in federal detention while awaiting deportation.
- Saleh was not freed Tuesday because he now faces deportation proceedings.
- The German government has since said it will streamline deportation procedures.
- The INS said they all were illegal immigrants subject to deportation.
- Congress is drafting legislation that would allow immigrants to appeal deportation.
- In July alone, deportations and exclusions were up 17 percent.
- Barbie commanded his officers to transport the captives to deportation centers.
- If Pitcherskaia loses her appeal, she faces deportation to Russia.