depopulation meaning in Hindidepopulation sentence in Hindi
• जनसंख्या ह्रास
- In Pristina, the Serbian aim appears to have been depopulation.
- Modern economic historians have supported Comber's comments about depopulation.
- The area was subjected to depopulation after the reservoirs were built.
- As a result, the village was not subject to depopulation.
- Novallas did not recovered from this depopulation until the 18th century.
- This decline accelerated the process of migration and the resulting depopulation.
- After World War II, the village went through gradual depopulation.
- The M�tis had a role in the depopulation of the bison.
- This has relieved a little bit the important problem of depopulation.
- The black plague of 1348 further contributed to depopulation and neglect.
- the condition of having reduced numbers of inhabitants (or no inhabitants at all)