depopulates meaning in Hindidepopulates sentence in Hindi
• जनशून्य करना
• निर्जनीकरण करना
- Now we have whole regions of the countryside that are depopulated.
- Animals in that zone might be " depopulated ."
- This village was depopulated during the 1948 Arab-Israeli war.
- Chinese population depopulated from 150 million to only 24 million left.
- He displaced Muslim control in the depopulated former county of Sobrarbe.
- Silesia remained depopulated until the second phase of the migration period.
- ADK has a locally unfolded state that becomes depopulated upon binding.
- The end of the conflict saw Italy devastated and considerably depopulated.
- Samos totally declined during Frangokratia, when the coastal settlements depopulated.
- Uncontrollable soil erosion and flooding further degraded and depopulated the region.