demoniacal meaning in Hindidemoniacal sentence in Hindi
- On the contrary, Sade's demoniacal cultural energy seems far from spent.
- The Parliament nominated eleven physicians who all unanimously reported that there was nothing demoniacal in the matter.
- This is understandable; with his Nazi-style ethnic-cleansing in Bosnia, he has shown himself to be demoniacal.
- It was thought that demoniacal forces were attracted to those who were prone to melancholy, particularly single women and the elderly.
- He ultimately became a devout believer in demoniacal and spiritual possession; and his later writings are all strongly impregnated with supernaturalism.
- Taylor's thesis was that Hitler was not the demoniacal figure of popular imagination but in foreign affairs a normal German leader.
- A number of pamphlets were written, some denouncing him as a cheat, and others supporting the theory of his demoniacal possession.
- Grammer will star as the demoniacal title character, whose unjust imprisonment, coupled with the loss of his wife, leads him to exact a terrifying revenge.
- For a century, the verbed noun meant " to render demoniacal, " to make appear like a demon-- an evil spirit of lower rank than a devil.
- Demoniacal is that, asserts the Upanishad, where one practices austerity and Japa ( muttering mantras ) while simultaneously living a life that harbors " cruel desire, hatred, pain and hypocrisy " of any kind.
- frenzied as if possessed by a demon; "the soldier was completely amuck"; "berserk with grief"; "a berserk worker smashing windows"
synonyms：, , , ,