demonetization meaning in Hindidemonetization sentence in Hindi
- After demonetization the indian budget 2017 the property rate may be increase.
- Currency issues, and demonetization in particular, are politically sensitive in Burma.
- Jones argues that the Latin Monetary Union involved a partial demonetization of silver.
- Demonetization is a sensitive issue in Burma.
- People also find such rumors credible because in the past the government has undertaken sudden demonetizations.
- Seyd was in fact an ardent bimetallist who strongly objected to the American demonetization of silver.
- Belongings market will enjoy the current demonetization of Rs 500 and Rs 1, 000 notes.
- It came at the end of a series of economic setbacks : the demonetization of silver in 1873.
- Demonetization of silver was thus a common element in the crises on both sides of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Existing banknotes will remain legal tender until the start of the demonetization process on January 1, 2015.
- ending something (e.g. gold or silver) as no longer the legal tender of a country