• विमुद्रीकरण करना
demonetize meaning in Hindidemonetize sentence in Hindi
- All non-current coins were demonetized in January 1997.
- In 1904 all Spanish and other foreign coinage was demonetized.
- And in 1876, legislation was passed to demonetize the silver dollars.
- This banknote was circulated until it was demonetized in 1993.
- Sterling coinage was made legal tender and all other silver coins were demonetized.
- The act demonetized silver, as well as abolished its right to free coinage.
- As such, legislation was passed in the individual territories to demonetize the silver dollars.
- The original 1, 2 and 5 pula banknotes were demonetized on 1 July 2011.
- The silver coins were demonetized in 1973.
- The RBZ demonetized old bank notes on 1 August 2006 and introduced a new currency.
- deprive of value for payment; "demonetize a coin"