demonetise meaning in Hindidemonetise sentence in Hindi
- All other silver dollars at that time circulation were demonetised by 1904.
- On 1 January 1984 the old ten-cent coin was demonetised.
- In areas under NICA control, pre-war Dutch notes were demonetised.
- The coins were demonetised on 30 April 1990.
- Inflation caused the farthing to cease production in 1956 and be demonetised in 1960.
- Its last minting was in 1940 and it was demonetised on 31 December 1942.
- On 1 November of that year the previous larger fifty cent coin was demonetised.
- On 7 December 2005, the 1 ringgit coin was demonetised and withdrawn from circulation.
- The pie was demonetised in 1947 as it had become practically worthless due to inflation.
- And in 1876, legislation was passed to demonetise the silver dollars for fear of them returning.