darting meaning in Hindidarting sentence in Hindi
- And then there is Kaufman, darting this way and that.
- Characters are constantly darting through false bookcases and vanishing behind trapdoors.
- Smith is a darting runner who can throw on the move.
- CITIZEN _ Immigrants darting between cars, focused on their destination.
- Mosquitoes can fly up to 10 mph, darting between raindrops.
- But the youngsters are eager, darting from item to item.
- Maybe your headlights have caught a doe darting across the blacktop.
- His quick mind and darting energy caught Mangera's eye.
- Their darting eyes were alert for customers _ and the police.
- Luminous darting streaks and deafening bangs and booms enlivens the atmosphere.