darter meaning in Hindidarter sentence in Hindi
- Phone calls to champion snail darters on bagels with cream cheese.
- Darter vocalizations include a clicking or rattling when flying or perching.
- The darters pair bond monogamously at least for a breeding season.
- He achieved the 9-Darter in the Scottish open 2011.
- One notable example is the Fountain Darter ( Etheostoma fonticola ).
- The life span of the tangerine darter is about four years.
- The Bayou darter eats insects and their larvae, including mayflies.
- They then began to discuss Darter's murder with him.
- The lollipop darter eats larvae, insects, and small crayfish.
- Large darters are susceptible to internal parasitism by flukes and nematodes.
- a person or other animal that moves abruptly and rapidly; "squirrels are darters"
- fish-eating bird of warm inland waters having a long flexible neck and slender sharp-pointed bill