dartboard meaning in Hindidartboard sentence in Hindi
- The Chargers will be posting a Dierdorf dartboard for such sassiness.
- Grandma suckers Grandpa into a duel at the Willard Scott dartboard.
- "Makes a great dartboard, " he snips.
- But Bond is only the center of Austin's dartboard.
- As chairman, I now know what a dartboard feels like,
- For years, Greenwell has been a dartboard ornament around Fenway Park.
- Soutar stared down the dartboard, threw _ and hit.
- Watson walked into the bar and sat near the dartboards.
- Quality dartboards are made of sisal cork or coiled paper.
- They have had me on their dartboard for years.
- a circular board of wood or cork used as the target in the game of darts