broaching machine meaning in Hindi
• ब्रोच मशीन
|broaching: बरमा सलाई सीख|
|machine: कल बाइसिकिल मशीन|
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Vertical broaching machines rarely have a stroke longer than.
- The two ram pull-down machine is the most common type of broaching machine.
- Horizontal broaching machines are designed for pull broaching, surface broaching, continuous broaching, and rotary broaching.
- Push broaching machines are similar to an arbor press with a guided ram; typical capacities are 5 to 50 tons.
- Vertical broaching machines can be designed for push broaching, pull-down broaching, pull-up broaching, or surface broaching.
- Horizontal machines used to be much more common than vertical machines; however, today they represent just 10 % of all broaching machines purchased.
- The production of mahogany furniture in Dachong can be traced back to the late 1970s when several carpenters started a workshop, producing broaching machines.
- The process begins by clamping the workpiece into a special holding fixture, called a " workholder ", which mounts in the broaching machine.
- Broaching machines are relatively simple as they only have to move the broach in a linear motion at a predetermined speed and provide a means for handling the broach automatically.
- The broaching machine " elevator ", which is the part of the machine that moves the broach above the workholder, then lowers the broach through the workpiece.