broaches meaning in Hindi
• चर्चा चलाना
• छेद बनाना
• आरम्भ करना
• चर्चा करना
• चर्चा उठाना
• बात उठाना
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Wollard inserted a tiny rough-edged instrument called a broach.
- They said they would try to broach the subject on Thursday.
- Few politicians dare broach the issue of separating state from religion.
- She wore a dark-blue jacket with a golden broach.
- She broaches the idea with their father who rejects it outright.
- A tall broach spire surmounted the apex of the western facade.
- Let us now broach the sensitive subject of Monica's brooch.
- As a verb, to broach carried forward that meaning of turning.
- No one has to broach the subject of aging with Lanny Wadkins.
- I decided not to broach the possibility with any of the Astros.