broached meaning in Hindi
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- But he politely broached the subject before Friday's game.
- Sagan first broached this subject in a scientific article in 1961.
- Verwaayen also cautiously broached the politically sensitive issue of telephone charges.
- Even if he never broached the subject, reporters always did.
- He first broached the subject back in August during training camp.
- Nothing was ever broached about what she did 30 years ago.
- That was a signal that alliance forces had broached Taliban lines.
- She was broached onto the beach, " he said.
- Ten torpedoes broached, made erratic runs, or were duds.
- The prospect of a merger between these schools is regularly broached.
- of a cask or barrel; "the cask was set abroach"