broaching meaning in Hindi
• चर्चा चलाना
• छेद बनाना
• आरम्भ करना
• चर्चा करना
• चर्चा उठाना
• बात उठाना
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Broaching an issue indelicately, the applicant sounds greedy and lazy.
- On one run, people were spinning out and jibe broaching.
- But by Friday, he was broaching the subject with reporters.
- Many of us simply have a hard time broaching uncomfortable subjects.
- Here, the broaching problem was resolved by beaching stern first.
- Before broaching the subject, Hawkins conversed with Utah polygamists.
- But broaching the problem wasn't enough to satisfy some critics.
- Other conventional machining operations include shaping, planing, broaching and sawing.
- Another cause of broaching is encountered in heavy seas and high winds.
- Producer Nick Vanoff started forbidding guests from broaching controversial topics.