blustering meaning in Hindiblustering sentence in Hindi
• बन्दर धमकी
• प्रचण्ड होना
• शेखी मारना
• धमकी देना
- Then he gave the scene a lighter, gleefully blustering reading.
- Also, he's more than just a blustering tyrant.
- Tudjman is blustering about taking that back by force, too.
- But perhaps he dismissed them as blustering from an involved party.
- Tom is a blustering egomaniac, a parody of the devoted artist.
- Do not deal through Serbia's blustering ally.
- Unless the league is willing to duck Toronto, Peter Puck is just blustering.
- And accompanying his blustering swings with strings, Muster delivers the fortissimo sound himself.
- Describing the Bush administration's foreign policy as " blustering,"
- "He was blustering and in his own words ` talking trash "'
- blowing in violent and abrupt bursts; "blustering (or blusterous) winds of Patagonia"; "a cold blustery day"; "a gusty storm with strong sudden rushes of wind"