blustery meaning in Hindiblustery sentence in Hindi
- Hurricane Frank, expensive and blustery, had found its target.
- The day was gray and blustery, but not a spoiler.
- Most of the interior Southeast will be blustery and cooler Wednesday.
- It's a cold, blustery night in New York.
- On a blustery Scottish day, Carnoustie is a potential nightmare.
- But this was a suicidal tactic on such a blustery day.
- Koryakovtseva said, zipping up her coat against blustery March weather.
- One blustery winter day she gave a street person her scarf.
- On an overcast, blustery Saturday morning, the native returned.
- If the wind remains as blustery, count on high scores.
- blowing in violent and abrupt bursts; "blustering (or blusterous) winds of Patagonia"; "a cold blustery day"; "a gusty storm with strong sudden rushes of wind"
- noisily domineering; tending to browbeat others