blusterous meaning in Hindiblusterous sentence in Hindi
- The " famous Toccata and Fugue ", BWV 565, is " therefore, not the blusterous piece that many recognize.
- A crowd gathered at the edge of one ruined apartment block and watched as a husky, blusterous German shepherd _ so different from the scrawny village dogs _ bounded zestfully across the rubble with a team of French volunteers in bright red jumpsuits following him.
- The fact he predicted he'd knock out Lennox Lewis in the third round when the two meet March 13 in New York isn't entirely outrageous, although it's a bit out of character for a fighter not known for blusterous comments.
- After a vote count that dragged on for more than two weeks, Rep . Robert Dornan, the most blusterous Republican conservative on Capitol Hill, finally went down to defeat Friday, narrowly vanquished in his bid for a 10th term by a liberal Democrat and political novice, Loretta Sanchez.
- blowing in violent and abrupt bursts; "blustering (or blusterous) winds of Patagonia"; "a cold blustery day"; "a gusty storm with strong sudden rushes of wind"