blurt meaning in Hindiblurt sentence in Hindi
- To another crowd he blurts urgently, " Trust me.
- She can barely speak except to blurt out an occasional word.
- A great play, a great catch, it blurts out.
- "Probably, " he blurts out, laughing.
- No, no, Enzo, blurts his vaguely frazzled trainer.
- "It happens every day ! " she blurts.
- McNealy ( blurts ) : No . I'm not.
- Crazy women spin fantastical tales or blurt out cryptic non sequiturs.
- Blurts of insecurity, though firmly held, are ultimately fleeting.
- Colm blurts, before changing his story to protect their necks.
- utter impulsively; "He blurted out the secret"; "He blundered his stupid ideas"
synonyms：, , ,