blurriness meaning in Hindiblurriness sentence in Hindi
- With time, the blurriness improved and now everything is clear.
- Also, any reduction in the general blurriness would be great.
- The blurriness is a shame, because Rosenfeld has a legitimate argument.
- The person may present with strange disturbances to their vision, including blurriness.
- Outline fonts scale easily without jagged edges or blurriness.
- The podiatrist reported fleeting periods of blurriness for several months following the incident.
- :: : Blurriness on an LCD monitor is more difficult to explain.
- Through the blurriness of drink, Bukowski saw the world with a clear eye.
- He has no blurriness or double vision and was cleared by doctors to play.
- A characteristic of ikat textiles is an apparent " blurriness " to the design.
- the quality of being indistinct and without sharp outlines
synonyms：, , ,