blurriest meaning in Hindiblurriest sentence in Hindi
- It also makes it the blurriest, jittery-est movie experience since " The Blair Witch Project ."
- "This is the blurriest picture we've ever taken of anything, and this is the one that makes the front page of the newspapers,"
- IGN's Perry complained about " the blurriest textures we've seen in years and some serious graphical glitches " and " extremely low mouse sensitivity " inhibiting gameplay.
- Both curators place heavy emphasis on Wyeth's loosest, blurriest watercolors, which are often criticized for being awkward or unfinished, likening them to Abstract Expressionism, to little avail.
- "' Norman M Klein "'is a Los-Angeles based urban and media historian whose fictional works " interweave fiction with social criticism, reportage and confessional memoire & fiction of a loose and absurdist sort, separated from fact by the blurriest of boundaries . " In 2011, the Los Angeles Times put Klein's 1997 book " The History of Forgetting : Los Angeles and the Erasure of Memory " on its " Best L . A . Books " list.