audiometry meaning in Hindiaudiometry sentence in Hindi
- Monitoring can be completed through performing otoacoustic emissions testing or high frequency audiometry.
- Often visualization is combined with audiometry or speech analyzation.
- To make the test less boring, Moran used a technique called conditioned play audiometry.
- When audiometry is applied to industry, audiometrists are sometimes also called Occupational Hearing Conservationists.
- The word " Audiometrist " is derived from the word Audiometry, as distinct from Audiology.
- Audiometry shows a progressive sensineural deafness.
- In pure tone audiometry, an audiometer is used to play a series of tones using headphones.
- Note : the Weber and Rinne are screening tests that are not replacements for formal audiometry hearing tests.
- Recommended Procedure : Pure Tone air and bone conduction threshold audiometry with and without masking and determination of uncomfortable loudness levels.
- Therefore, high frequency audiometry is an effective method of monitoring losses that are suspected to have been caused by these factors.
- measuring sensitivity of hearing
- the measurement of hearing