• श्रवणमापी श्रव्यतामापी
audiometer meaning in Hindiaudiometer sentence in Hindi
- The data received from an audiometer is called an audiogram.
- His machine became the basis of the audiometers later manufactured at Western Electric.
- An experimenter would generally use an audiometer to find the auditory threshold of a subject.
- The audiometer measures the ability to hear sounds at frequencies normally detectable by the human ear.
- Several test are usually conducted using the audiometer which will then be used to assess hearing ability.
- In pure tone audiometry, an audiometer is used to play a series of tones using headphones.
- His SHOEBOX audiometer is now being used widely across Canada, in schools through the iHear Project.
- "' Hearing level "'is the sound pressure level produced by an audiometer at a specific frequency.
- In 1949, ADC sold its audiometer product line and Ralph Allison left the company to form a new business in California.
- The audio units each hold two back-up audiometers and sound level meters which are operated by qualified occupational health specialists.
- an instrument used to measure the sensitivity of hearing