amniocentesis meaning in Hindiamniocentesis sentence in Hindi
- Amniocentesis is a procedure to determine whether a fetus is healthy.
- One recent study suggests many women might be undergoing amniocentesis unnecessarily.
- An amniocentesis later proves that the baby is Sonny's.
- An amniocentesis confirmed she was carrying a healthy fetus, a boy.
- Larson had planned to perform an amniocentesis on April 24, 1990.
- But roughly one woman in every 200 to 300 miscarries after amniocentesis.
- Amniocentesis itself carries a small risk of causing a miscarriage.
- The information is then used to decide whether to proceed with amniocentesis.
- Prenatal diagnosis is possible via amniocentesis or chorionic villus sampling.
- Prenatal diagnosis is possible using amniocentesis or chorionic villus sampling.
- (pregnancy) extraction by centesis of amniotic fluid from a pregnant woman (after the 15th week of pregnancy) to aid in the diagnosis of fetal abnormalities