amnia meaning in Hindi
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Meanwhile, Owens says she has sacrificed to support Amnia.
- Plair said he didn't send Amnia more because he knew sometimes Owens received welfare.
- Constantine was married to Maria of Amnia and the imperial couple had two daughters, Euphrosyne and a younger Irene.
- In January 795 Emperor Constantine VI, divorced his wife, Maria of Amnia and Tarasios reluctantly condoned the divorce.
- This Christmas, 3-year-old Amnia Plair isn't getting the Playschool doll house she wanted Santa to bring.
- After the death of Thekla, in c . 823, Michael II married Euphrosyne, a daughter of Constantine VI and Maria of Amnia.
- Maria of Amnia, Philaretos's granddaughter, had married the emperor Constantine VI largely at the insistence of his powerful mother Empress Irene.
- It is postulated that Faustus married the noblewoman Amnia Demetrias, with whom he probably had at least two sons : Amnius Anicius Julianus, Sextus Anicius Faustus Paulinus, the Roman consul of AD 325.
- He then divorced his wife Maria of Amnia, who had failed to provide him with a male heir, and married his mistress Theodote, an unpopular and possibly illegal act, although the Patriarch ignored it.
- Anicia Demetrias, born around 398, was the daughter of Anicius Hermogenianus Olybrius, consul in 395, and of Amnia; she is described as the noblest and richest person in the Roman world in the 410s.