amniocenteses meaning in Hindi
• गर्भवती महिला के गर्भाशय की जाँच
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- However, Larson said he had done about 200 amniocenteses in residency in Detroit.
- Harrington said company hopes to gain clearance to market the device for detecting a number of other diseases, and said it could offer a non-invasive test for Downs Syndrome-- which currently requires amniocenteses for detection.
- In St . Agatha, where the Thibeaults live, the choice for an obstetrician was a young man only two years removed from residency who testified he had performed only about 10 amniocenteses in Caribou before attempting the procedure on Sally Thibeault.
- Egan and his coauthors calculated that, in 1997, using the blood test instead of age to determine a woman's risk would have resulted in 154, 756 fewer amniocenteses; identified 1, 556 more Down syndrome fetuses, and caused 773 fewer miscarriages caused by amnio.
- If in 1997, the triple screen had been used for all pregnant women regardless of age, Egan and his colleagues estimated that " there would have been 154, 756 fewer amniocenteses, 1, 556 more Down syndrome fetuses detected and 773 fewer procedure-related losses ."